So, I was sitting in my kitchen “again” wondering aimlessly how my beloved wonder woman can do so many things at once and still produce a great meal that tastes great and just seems to appear from nowhere. Then a few weeks later at the MCC, Sensi declared that we’d be doing a quick one as it’d been a busy weekend. So this “quick one” turned out to be Carbonara, a slightly beefed up one for the MCC, but Carbonara nevertheless. And ay up by gum it were smashing. As it goes we went to see Borat afterwards so that should probably be – I liked, it was nice, Shenkui.
Anyway the ingredients for the MCC Carbonara are as follows
- 2 medium sized onions, diced
- 24 bits of streaky bacon, cut into strips
- About 13 medium sized button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bags(1000g) of multi grain tagliatelle
- 500 ml of Creme Fraiche
- Parmesan, about the size of four fingers, grated!!!
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- Olive oil